Welcome to Cedar Lake Ranch!
Cedar Lake Ranch only 40 minutes east of Winnipeg, nestled on 98 acres of treed land, with an abundance of mother nature surrounding the property. This could be the perfect meeting place your organization is looking for to hold workshops, staff meetings, emergency preparedness drills, outdoor survival training, team building exercises, or a group camping trip. Receive traditional teachings in one of our 5 - 22' teepee during the summer months!
Cedar Lake Ranch is a great place to bring youth, families and staff away from the busy life of urban life, to be with Mother Earth, to hear the wind run through the trees leaving you in a state of tranquility, calmness and peacefulness.
To learn more about what Cedar Lake Ranch has to offer you, youth, families, and your organization, please click on the link on the left.
We also offer a variety of culturally appropriate Indigenous based wellness workshops, facilitated by our partners at Anish Corporation. To learn more, click on the images below to visit the Anish Corporation website!
Using the "Google App" for Driving directions to: "Cedar Lake Ranch, Anola, Manitoba" and it will bring you straight to CLR from wherever you are. or;
Traveling from Winnipeg:
* Take Dugald Rd. (also known as Hwy #15) east towards the town of Anola, MB.
* Continue to travel 10 kms east of Anola, still travelling East on Hwy #15, you will come to junction Hwy #302.
* Turn left at Hwy #302 towards the town of Beausejour, MB.
* Travel approx. 3 kms, turn right into driveway with small green lot driveway marker # 61129.
* Property has a short winding driveway, house has blue siding with a double garage; big white workshop building in back of the house, drive past the house.
* The parking area is located behind the house between the large white workshop building and the wood pile.